By Ygal Cohen & Steven Groslin, ASG Capital
- Introduction to the Subordinated Debt Market
- Main Presentation: Balance Sheet pays the Interest Coupon
- Main Presentation: Competitive Investment Advantage of Subordinated Debt
- Main Presentation: Possible Drawbacks for the Investor
- Main Presentation: Individual Positions or a Specialized Portfolio Conclusion: Why look to the Subordinated Debt Market as an Investment Solution?
Partner, Executive Board Member & Senior Portfolio Manager
President & CEO, Founding, Managing Partner Executive Board Member & Senior Portfolio Manager
ASG Capital is a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of Florida. Special focus is placed on Preferred Securities, Junior/Senior Subordinated Debt, Hybrid Securities, Contingent Convertible Bonds of Investment Grade Issuers. ASG’s Team Objective is to achieve Risk Adjusted Income Returns that are higher than Static Bond Portfolios.
ASG Capital’s Enhanced Income Fund
Subordinated securities are an integral part of the modern-day capital structure of many large corporations. They are a fundamental component for institutions to operate in the finance industry. In view of their strategic importance, these instruments offer interest returns two to three times higher than any traditional debt instrument.
ASG Enhanced Income Fund (LP) is a financial vehicle providing access to the subordinated debt securities market. Overseen and managed by experts in the field, the LP Fund will be invested on the subordinated debt instruments of large household corporations in a well- diversified portfolio.
By leveraging the interest premium available with this kind of security, the LP Fund gives investors a unique opportunity to obtain high recurring income returns that can be distributed on a quarterly basis.