Topic: Insurance Premiums in a Hardening Market
Time: September 10, 2020 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time
Strategies to minimize rate increases of insurance policies and maximize value in a hardening market.
- Strategies for a hardening insurance market
- Working with and creating multi-billion dollar real estate programs with Lloyds syndicates
- Creating Creative solutions to complex situations by using multiple layers and deductible buy backs
- Charter recipient of the Transportation risk Specialist Designation
- Created Captive programs for the Transportation and Rent to Own Auto Market
Sunstar Insurance was founded in 2013 and has become the 35th largest Independent Agency in The United States based on Commercial Premium. With over 300 employees and over $500,000,000 in annual premiums Sunstar has the advantages of a large corporation but the feel and service of a local company. Our partnership with Globex International Group and our extensive work in the Lloyds and offshore carriers gives us a unique ability to help serve our clients needs not just in the US but anywhere in the world.
Dave Lamb - National Property Director
Dave Lamb joined Sunstar Insurance in 2019 as their National Property Director. He has over 15 years working with property owners/managers across the United States. He personally insures over 60,000 apartment and condo units in addition to office, warehouse and retail. He has worked on and created multi-billion dollar property programs with both domestic and international carriers. For his work on creating these programs he was named of the top 40 people under 40 by Insurance Business America.